Re: what are the latest debian packaging tools.

On Friday 4 September 1998, at 11 h 35, the keyboard of Raphael Hertzog
<rhertzog@hrnet.fr> wrote:

> > I will have to choose something to upload once I'll have my official
> > registration :-)
>
> Me too. :-) But in fact, it seems that Martin Schulze (the only responsible
> I know for registering new developers) is very busy. I've sent my request
> one month ago... I wonder if I will not send it twice...

Please don't. I've learned from him and from fellow developers that he his indeed quite busy (of course, you know he does it for Debian for free) and it processes registrations, just a bit slowly.

In the meantime, lintian your packages once more :-)

Those who like to criticize can review my unofficial packages on:

ftp://ftp.internatif.org/pub/debian/EXPERIMENTAL/