Re: what are the latest debian packaging tools.

> According to a recent discussion on debian-french, most french Debian
> packagers choose the following solution: thrice a week, they take a plane to a
> free country (Germany is the closest from you, you just have to cross the
> Rhine with your bicyle) with a floppy, they sign and upload the packages there
> and they come back to France after that.

what about signing the packages on a foreign (that is outside from france) debian server ?

this way you just telnet there, upload the package, sign it, and then send it to incoming.

this way you don't even need to leave the country ? or is this also illegal ?

what action can the governement take against me if i use 1024 pgp encryption ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER