Re: closing bug#21739 + #22912 in xfstt

Hi,
	There are no easy answers ;-). I tend to close bugs as soon as
 they have been installed on the master ftp archive, based on the
 principle that the package, it's bugs, and release schedule are
 mostly independent of Debian's release engineering process.

	In the future, if we do implement a constantly updated
 pre-release and unstable trees, rather than the ad-hoc releases we
 have had, then this would still work.

	The alternative is to have additional categories, for example,
 bugs-fixed-in-nmu and bugs-fixed-in-unstable.

	manoj
--
 "If you weren't my teacher, I'd think you just deleted all my files."
 an anonymous UCB CS student, to an instructor who had typed "rm -i *"