closing bug#21739 + #22912 in xfstt

Ok...one is 51 days old..the other 20...and a new upstream package has
been out for a while. Where does my free time go? anyway...

I upgraded to the latest upstream source (0.9.9 ...as the upstream
author says: hopefully the last one before 1.0) and while doing this
thought I would close out these bugs...they ar enot related bugs
but will be closed by pretty much the same thing.

ok lets get specific:

#21739: xfstt: /var/ttfonts violates fhs and fsstnd

I changed it to /usr/share/fonts/truetype

As per discussion about a month ago...I will just add a message in
the postinst to tell the user that the font location has
changed and the fonts should be moved.

I will just add an echo statement saying what has happend and what should
be done...and require the user to hit enter

rather than require the user to hit enter 2 times...I will merger this with
the fix for bug 22912 which merely says that xfstt should let the user know
that it does not install any fonts and the user must do that before it is
functional.

 I will also ammend the man page with the new default dir and the
README.debian

-ok...is this right?
does all this sound like a plan to you all?
also..there was some question over whether I should close the bugs as soon
as I have uploaded the package.
The question arose over the last bug when someone said that the bug
was against a version in stable (and hamm) but since the version with
the fix is going into slink (unstable) the bug should not be
closed yet...
I had already closed the bug when I was told this but noone has re-opend it
and I asked if this person was right...I never got any response...
so I am asking now...is he right?
-Steve

--
** Stephen Carpenter ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** sjc@delphi.com **
"I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are