Re: help - deb-make/build

debmake doesn't make the build script it is include in the debmake
package.  Or was.  I forget exactly when but somewhere down the line build
and other scripts  were moved into their own package called devscripts.
(The current version of "Creating a package with debmake" mentions you
need devscripts btw.)  Installing this package will fix most of your
problems I should think.

I wonder if your problem with the #ifdef might be due to the change from
libc5 to libc6 in hamm?  libc6 changed some things drastically so what
where the right includes may now be the wrong ones.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>