Re: uploading packages

On Mon, Jun 08, 1998 at 07:38:59PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 08, 1998 at 01:35:14PM -0400, Norbert Veber wrote:
>
> > Hmm, actually I just added a new userid to my key yesterday (my debian.org
> > address) and I sent it to pgp-update@debian.org, but there is no key of mine
> > (old or new) in the debian keyring just yet..  Should I have first waited
> > for that before uploading the new package? :)
>
> You should first be accepted as new maintainer by the new-maintainer
> group.  I saw mails with regard to this only yesterday so it'll take
> some days to finish.  As 2/3 of new-maintainer is pgp-update, too,
> could you send me your new key, too, please.

What do you mean by 'accepted'?  I got a message from James Troup saying
that i've been accepted (this was a few days ago).  Also my account on
master and va was created the same day..

I'll post my key to the list in case anyone else wants it..  It's also
available via finger nveber@vtech.dyn.ml.org, and finger
nveber@master.debian.org..