Re: Where do orphaned packages go when you pick them up?

tkdesk requires BLT. in frozen, only BLT2.3 exists, which is
compatible to tcl7.6/tk4.2 only. Last weekend I uploaded blt8.0-unoff, a
BLT version compatible to tcl8.0/tk8.0 to unstable (not frozen). Since
tkdesk seems to profit from the byte compiled tcl code, it would be
nice to have this in hamm as well (but would require blt8.0-unoff in
frozen).

	Matthias