Re: Several issues solved but python issue remaining (Was: [Help] Build issue of latest version of libsbml (probably Java compatibility issue))

Hi Étienne,

Am Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 10:45:39PM +0100 schrieb Étienne Mollier:

> I hit the same issue on python-pysam and disabled the python
> specific autopkgtest for the time being, but noticed later that
> there seems to be a better way.  If I trust py3versions(1)
> manual, at the -r option description, I see that you can set an
> X-Python3-Version field in the source section of the control
> file.  With this statement

> py3versions -r will stick to that version:
>
> 	$ py3versions -r 2>/dev/null
> 	python3.10

I tried
in libsbml but this did not change anything.

> However it does not seem necessarily much sound to stick to a
> version this way.  Last idea might be to reimplement the
> superficial autopkgtest-pkg-python by hand to run the -r option
> instead.

While I agree with this I think the problem is different anyway
since the problem of the not loadable module in python3-sbml
persists also for python3.10.