cmake help needed for rampler

Hi,

I upgraded rampler to the latest upstream version.  CMakeLists.txt
has changed and I'm not sure whether I've properly adjusted the
patch.  I thinks the error message

CMake Error in CMakeLists.txt:
  Imported target "bioparser::bioparser" includes non-existent path
    "/include"
  in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  Possible reasons include:
  * The path was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
  * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
  * The installation package was faulty and references files it does not
  provide.

is related to the fact that we want to use the Debian packaged
libbioparser-dev.  I just have no idea how to apply the old fix to the
new CMakeLists.txt.  As usual the log is in Salsa CI[1] and the latest
commit[2] is probably the reason for the failure.

Any help would be welcome

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/rampler/-/jobs/3572399
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/rampler/-/commit/f0917339470096da32a02eefdc22f57c1076d08e