[Help] Build issue of latest version of libsbml (probably Java compatibility issue)

Hi,

I just realised that libsbml moved to Github.  After fixing the watch
file I tried to package the latest upstream version.  Unfortunately
the build fails and I see the lines

/builds/med-team/libsbml/debian/output/source_dir/src/bindings/java/AutoTestRunner.java:48: error: package org.sbml.libsbml.test does not exist
import org.sbml.libsbml.test.*;
^
Note: /builds/med-team/libsbml/debian/output/source_dir/src/bindings/java/AutoTestRunner.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
1 error

in the build log[1].

Any help would be appreciated.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/libsbml/-/jobs/3571584