Re: python3-biopython: incompatible with muscle >= 5

Hi,

Am Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 10:35:06PM +0100 schrieb Étienne Mollier:

> python-biopython 1.80 is uploaded to experimental and should
> build soon[1], if this is not the case already.  I haven't had a
> lot of opportunities to extensively test interactions between
> muscle3 and 5; I guess the situation will be clearer when
> muscle3 makes it through NEW.  It would be nice that people
> using biopython and muscle give this a try as early as possible.

Thanks a lot for this.

I've just reverted the version of t-coffee and have uploaded
t-coffee_13.45.0.4846264+really13.41.0.28bdc39+dfsg-1 - not proud about
this name, but well, it should do the trick without an epoch.

Hope this will settle the situation with biopython soonish.