looking for help to finish uploading libcifpp

Hi,

Today I checked in the code for libcifpp 5 in salsa. However, now I need to go through all those procedures to update e.g. the SONAME and I don't remember what the required steps are, nor do I have the time to look them up. I also don't have the rights to do this, if I'm correct.

So, if anyone could have a look at the libcifpp package in salsa and do whatever is needed to get it through NEW and all, that would be very welcome. It is also OK to simply tell me what to do.

In the mean time I will try to update all packages depending on libcifpp.

Thanks, -maarten