Re: looking for help to finish uploading libcifpp

On 2022-11-13 18:15, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
Today I checked in the code for libcifpp 5 in salsa. However, now I need to go through all those procedures to update e.g. the SONAME and I don't remember what the required steps are, nor do I have the time to look them up. I also don't have the rights to do this, if I'm correct.

By the way, could you please push pristine-tar branch to salsa? Pristine tar commit for the newest release seems missing:

gbp:error: Cannot find pristine tar commit for archive 'libcifpp_5.0.3.orig.tar.gz'

Best,
Andrius