Re: Command line switches for aeskulap

> > If we cannot find this documentation within roughly the next 24 hours, I
> > will have to find a way to get the images we need using gnome-screenshot.
> > aeskulap appears not to be designed to be driven from the command line, so I
> > may have to use some terrible workaround like extracting its PID with ps |
> > grep and killing it manually.

I think the first step is to establish whether they need the
images INTO their system or "just" for viewing.

In the latter case one might even give them a laptop
preinstalled with aeskulap to use for viewing as needed.

In the former case (INTO their system for, say, stereotactic
operation, radiation planning, prosthesis planning, ...) we
would need to find a way to generate usable DICOM images.

For that my first attempt would be this:

	- upload existing images into Orthanc
	- ensure I can view them with the standard builtin Orthanc web viewer
	- if yes re-export them from Orthanc
	- if not view them with aeskulap in Orthance
	- if viewable, try to re-export with aeskulap

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B