Re: Finishing ncbi-vdb and sra-sdk

Pierre Gruet <pgt@debian.org> writes:

> Indeed, this warning should be overridden, usually I do so and add a
> pointer to the discussion in
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2018/06/msg00021.html in the
> comment in the .lintian-overrides file.

Got it, thanks!

> Do you have an idea of the exact way the .so is loaded by the Java
> code? The methods in LibManager.java are a bit involved and I am
> unsure to see which behaviour is expected exactly. If you don't, I
> shall investigate further in order to help, no worry.

No, sorry.  That said, this issue is neither new nor urgent; I just
noticed it and wanted to take the opportunity to address it if it would
be reasonably easy to do so.

>>> A comment to your question in your other mail:  Sorry, I have no idea
>>> how to teach CI to pick from experimental.

FTR, https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline turned out to have
tips on this; I successfully set up Aptly here.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu