Re: suggesting dnarrange and lamassemble

This also seems to work: `-mpc64`

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 10:16 PM Nilesh Patra <nilesh@nileshpatra.info> wrote:
On 7/11/22 6:14 PM, Frith, Martin wrote:
> Hi Nilesh,
>
> after some searching and experimentation, I think `-ffloat-store` doesn't always solve this floating point issue.
> But this seems to solve it: `-msse2 -mfpmath=sse`.

Unfortunately I can't use these as it would violate i386 baseline that debian supports. (See here[1] for more details)
That'd be really old hw and probably the baseline should be raised a bit but as of now this would
lead to a critical bug.

I am halting i386 testing for lamassemble for now.

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=995194#20

--
Best,
Nilesh