Re: New kissplice version (2.6.0) and packaging changes

Hello,

I've added more buildsystem changes as 3 commits, see commit messages for details :
- update dependencies
- final removal of gcc10 patch (fixed by upstream changes)
- replacing the redirection script with a symlink for bcalm

The new gcc compilation errors you noticed are related to an internal hashmap library ; its code did not age well.
Replacing it with something more modern is planned long-term.
In the meantime I fixed the most worrying warnings in a patch release of kissplice (2.6.1).
I merged the new release in the salsa repository using `gbp import-orig --uscan`, and this was sufficient to fix the compilation error.

Unfortunately while using gbp import-orig I did not notice that my upstream branch was not up-to-date with the gitlab one.
The result is that my upstream branch (merged to master) has diverged with origin/upstream and cannot be pushed.
What is the best way to fix this rookie mistake ? Force push to upstream, or merge commit ?
Looking at the git history this kind of error already happened around the 2.5.0 release...

The CI now fails because of dh_installdocs : https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/kissplice/-/jobs/2642625 .
The current CMake setup will compile and install a user_guide.pdf to /usr/share/doc/kissplice/user_guide.pdf .
Should the entry in debian/docs be simply removed ?

Regards,
François Gindraud