Re: New kissplice version (2.6.0) and packaging changes

Hi Francois,

Am Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 11:28:16AM +0200 schrieb Francois Gindraud:
> The new version of kissplice (2.6.0) has been published upstream.
> Due to internal build system and infrastructure changes, the packaging infrastructure requires a few changes.
> I had initially contacted Andreas Tille to signal that ahead of time ( [ https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2022-March/098822.html | https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2022-March/098822.html ] ).
>
> I've prepared a commit with changes to [ https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/kissplice | https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/kissplice ] which should handle all build-system changes.
>
> I have not retrieved the new version from the upstream gitlab, as it seems to rely on automated git scripts I am not familiar with.

Huh, a simple `git clone` should work.

> In his reply, Andreas said to simply push my changes to master, but this seem to require access that I do not yet have. I've sent an access request to DebianMed.

Ups, sorry, it seems the new gitlab did not sent any information mail
about the pending access request.  I confirmed now.  Please note that
I've meanwhile pushed some changes for the new upstream version.  Please
also note that it does not build due to gcc errors:

  https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/kissplice/-/jobs/2627463

I've deactivated the gcc-10.patch

  https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/kissplice/-/blob/master/debian/patches/gcc10.patch

which did not apply any more but it might read that the code you are
using now is not fit for gcc-12.