[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: New version of snpeff in Git (Was: snpeff_4.3t+dfsg1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

Hi again,

Le 03/02/2022 à 22:22, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Am Thu, Feb 03, 2022 at 02:42:40PM +0100 schrieb Pierre Gruet:

Yes, just before looking at king/libpdfbox-graphics2d-java I was updating
snpeff and seeing if I could turn some unit tests into autopkgtests -- and I
trust I can, this is my current task.

So if you think putting snpeff can be delayed 2 or 3 days, let's just wait I
write the tests. Else, please consider uploading, this is fine :)

Well, the arrival of snpeff took years - so a couple of days for an updated
version does not matter at all.  I just stumbled upon the uscan issue and
was wondering what might be going on.

Well, thanks for your opinion about this!

By the way, now I realize the above-quoted suggestion was a bit silly: because of the testing migration delay, an upload with autopkgtest "2 or 3 days" later would just have erased the first one. I did not have that in mind at the time of writing...!

Thanks for all your work


PS: If you are seeking for new challenges my colleagues would be happy about
     I just realised that there is an issue even with Build-Depends and I
     remember it was quite some mess with lots of binary *.class files included.
     Definitely nothing you can work out in one evening. ;-)

I will keep that in mind, ok :-D

Thanks for the feedback, as always,



Reply to: