Re: libcifpp transition

Hi Andrius,

Op 02-02-2022 om 15:18 schreef Andrius Merkys:

Right. It seems that you have uploaded libpdb-redo with the new SONAME
to unstable. Normally this should also be done as a transition on its
own, but since libpdb-redo has only one reverse-dependency I guess this
is OK.

I requested a go-ahead from the release team for this the usual way. So I see no problem here.

OK, the transition for both has started, see [1]. But I wonder, what
does the status 'partial' mean? Is there something I should do?

[1] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-libcifpp.html

I have never seen 'partial' status before. Maybe someone else could
comment on that. And density-fitness surely needs at least rebuilding,
Nilesh is right.

It took some time and effort, but I managed to get everything fixed and building correctly. But tortoize still is marked as partial in the libcifpp auto page. Libpdb-redo too, btw.

The strange thing is, I can also not build tortoize in salsa in its CI environment. The error here is:

This job depends on other jobs with expired/erased artifacts: extract-source
Please refer to https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/yaml/README.html#dependencies

According to tracker, tortoize is completely OK.

The auto-libpdb-redo page is completely done too see: https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-libpdb-redo.html

regards, -maarten