Re: Should sambamba be uploaded at this stage?

On 21.07.21 13:06, Pjotr Prins wrote:
On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 12:23:44PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
Yes, please. I know we aim for all architectures, but no one runs
sambamba on less that 64 bits, so we have not supported that.

    all other 64bit platforms would be fine? Like PPC64, mips64el, sparc64,
    and riscv64? These are just unofficial platforms
    ([1]https://wiki.debian.org/SupportedArchitectures) but I suggest not
    to exclude them.
Untested, but may work. The BAM format is little-endian, so that may
be an issue on some.

That would then be my preferred solution.

Tell me what I can do upstream.

    Praise the package on your home page with a badge once your are happy
    with it :)
[3]https://badges.debian.net/badges/debian/unstable/sambamba/version.svg
there is a badge already!

Best-possible answer. And such a nice one!

Fixed in
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=543782716

Thanks!

Steffen