Should sambamba be uploaded at this stage?

Hi,

It came to my notice that sambamba does not list copyright holders,
and copyrgiht holders of several files are missing.

I wonder if this is a RC bug, since I've seen a few of these earlier,
for example #823865

I fixed the copyright stuff, but along with that I did a bunch of other
changes:

 - Repacked shunit2, since it makes no sense to vendor an embedded copy
 - Added autopkgtests
 - Minor changed to d/watch, d/salsa-ci.yml
 - Added d/gbp.conf
 - Fixed an override

All changes on salsa

Also, I see here[1] that sambamba builds only on amd64 and arm64 because
of missing B-D - so should supported arches in d/control be changed to
only these two?
Similar changes in "Architecture" field in d/tests/control

I do not have more time to spend with this package, so if @Andreas,
@Etienne, someone else could
revert/add/edit a few changes and sponsor me an upload, I'd really
appreciate that provided this is an RC bug (which I think it is)

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=sambamba

Nilesh