Re: Thanks a lot for enabling igv in main [Was: igv_2.6.3+dfsg2-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable]

On 11/10/21 10:56 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Am Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 04:57:56PM +0100 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
Sent via private mail to not bloat the list archive with binary files.

Thanks! I saw the test failing on your side is a thread safety test. DO you
have any idea why it fails on your machine? Are you enabling some
multithread features by default...? Just trying to guess.

Not that I'm aware of.  I have some pretty default installation with no
extra security means.

I haven't tried building, but I wonder whether running tests with --no-parallel
or limiting jobs with --max-parallel could help build pass on your system.

Should you want to, maybe you could try, so we could make igv build more fool-proof

Nilesh