Re: Thanks a lot for enabling igv in main [Was: igv_2.6.3+dfsg2-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable]

Hi Andreas,

Le 09/11/2021 à 07:55, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

thanks a lot for all your work on this.

You are welcome! Indeed I am very pleased this long-term target of mine is now reached!

I intended to do a source-only upload and when doing so at least fixing
the watch file (I remember we need to stick for the current version for
the moment ;-) ).

Thanks for this fix.

Unfortunately I was running in a build failure in my pbuilder chroot

432 tests completed, 1 failed, 103 skipped
Finished generating test XML results (0.04 secs) into: /build/igv-2.6.3+dfsg2/build_java11/test-results/test
Generating HTML test report...
Finished generating test html results (0.109 secs) into: /build/igv-2.6.3+dfsg2/build_java11/reports/tests/test
:test FAILED
:test (Thread[Task worker for ':',5,main]) completed. Took 1 mins 55.727 secs.

If you are not able to reproduce I can send a full build log.  It would
be fine for me if you would just fix - build - upload yourself.  I just
wanted to help a bit. ;-)

Sure, thanks for your help on this! Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce this failure at home, so I would enjoy getting your build log please.

I still have in mind some failures in libsis-jhdf5-java, which were caused by a tricky garbage collector problem showing up on some machines only. We eventually got this fixed, but I truly hope it will be far easier with igv.

Thanks again

      Andreas.

Best wishes,

--