Re: New upstream version of drop-seq does not build

Hi Andreas,

Le 13/10/2021 à 07:38, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

Am Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 09:13:49PM +0200 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
Cool.  I also think we should pimp biojava4 watch file to return the last
upstream source of biojava4 and than also provide biojava5.  We will soon
see upstreams using this and may be we can migrate existing packages to
version 5.4.

Sure!
The watch file of biojava4-live seems OK, as it mentions
     https://github.com/biojava/biojava/tags .*/biojava-?(4\S*)\.tar\.gz

Yep, but with more and more 5.x tags uscan was not able to find these
versions any more.  I've just fixed this[1] soon after I've sent my
mail. ;-)

Sorry, now I understand the concern :-) Thanks for the fix!

Best regards,

--
Pierre