Re: New upstream version of drop-seq does not build

Hi Pierre,

Am Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 09:13:49PM +0200 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
> > Cool.  I also think we should pimp biojava4 watch file to return the last
> > upstream source of biojava4 and than also provide biojava5.  We will soon
> > see upstreams using this and may be we can migrate existing packages to
> > version 5.4.
>
> Sure!
> The watch file of biojava4-live seems OK, as it mentions
>     https://github.com/biojava/biojava/tags .*/biojava-?(4\S*)\.tar\.gz

Yep, but with more and more 5.x tags uscan was not able to find these
versions any more.  I've just fixed this[1] soon after I've sent my
mail. ;-)

> so we can now work on the new package biojava5-live.
> Interestingly, after I forwarded a patch to the upstream of drop-seq today,
> they answered they would be interested in switching to biojava5.
> I offer to give it a try.

Very cool!

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/biojava4-live/-/commit/10be1cff82f0411954bd81103265990523cb7f58