Re: Is pigx-rnaseq ready to be uploaded?

Hi Steffen,

On 9/15/21 5:31 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
>> I don't know about the software myself, if you could take a look and push what
>> you deem sensible, that'd be very cool.
>
> Done. Also eliminated some lintian warnings. All dependencies have been
> transitioned, so it cowbuilds now. Good to go imho.

Cool, salsa CI agrees with you as well. Thanks a lot, uploaded.

Also, I saw that you added in me to uploaders, thanks a lot for doing this,
but I admit I've no interest in maintaining pigx-rnaseq.
I worked on this package as a part of the team-stuff that I do. Hence, I removed myself from Uploaders field
and uploaded.

That said, I'm even motivated to remove myself from uploaders in med-packages which I don't have any interest in,
and which has co-maintainers. Let's see.

Thanks again for your efforts!

Cheers,

--
Nilesh Patra