Re: RFS: r-bioc-stringdb and deps r-cran-gsubfn,r-cran-sqldf

Hi Steffen,

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 04:39:52PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> I needed the STRINGdb package locally. Was a bit surprised that we did
> not have it already in our archive, I must admit. It comes with some
> interesting dependencies.

I've uploaded r-cran-gsubfn to new but for r-cran-sqldf I get an error
in the autopkgtest:

In library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE,  :
  there is no package called ‘svUnit’
> require(pkg, character.only = TRUE)  # Needed if run from R CMD BATCH
Warning message:
no DISPLAY variable so Tk is not available
> # unlink("mypkgTest.txt")  # Make sure we generate a new report
> mypkgSuite <- svSuiteList(pkg, excludeList = NULL)  # List all our test suites
Error in svSuiteList(pkg, excludeList = NULL) :
  could not find function "svSuiteList"
Execution halted

Please check and if you can not fix the test it should be patched out.