Re: Is pigx-rnaseq ready to be uploaded?

On 15.09.21 23:27, Nilesh Patra wrote:
Hi Steffen,

On 9/15/21 5:31 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
I don't know about the software myself, if you could take a look and push what
you deem sensible, that'd be very cool.
Done. Also eliminated some lintian warnings. All dependencies have been
transitioned, so it cowbuilds now. Good to go imho.
Cool, salsa CI agrees with you as well. Thanks a lot, uploaded
Thank you!
Also, I saw that you added in me to uploaders, thanks a lot for doing this,
but I admit I've no interest in maintaining pigx-rnaseq.
I worked on this package as a part of the team-stuff that I do. Hence, I removed myself from Uploaders field
and uploaded.
Sorry for sounding much like a politician, but I forgot about this.
Anyway, I normally do not do this and should have asked.
That said, I'm even motivated to remove myself from uploaders in med-packages which I don't have any interest in,
and which has co-maintainers. Let's see.

I agree. A package shall stimulate you somehow and not be a mere
nuisance. Everything else drags your energies. I just suggest you wait
until there is an additional reason to trigger the CI build on salsa,
preferably a new upstream release :)

Best,
Steffen