Re: bokeh - run time deps in salsa Re: q2-* - did a few

On 8/10/21 3:49 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hello again,
> I just pushed Pillow to s.d.o/python-team/packages/python-pillow.

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pillow

:)
Again in archive, please consider to close ITP and purge repo. Please consider doing an apt-file find/search when you do a package next

Have not tried compiling bokeh, yet, though. There are three missing Python packages that we need for testing, still: channels , geckodriver, pytest-html.

I guess there are also a few JS dependencies along with it - did you have a chance to check?

Nilesh