q2-* - did a few

Hello,

The qiime plugins are kind of nagging me. We were kind of on track get complete this prominent microbiome pipeline but seem to have stopped even though most missing dependencies have found entry in the distribution.

I had another look at the microbiome tab of the spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=1986383821) and filled a few white spots with new packages on salsa, so they are now yellow spots. I went not for the latest version but for what we have in the archive now, i.e. 2020.11.1. I have not fully thought this through but my hunch was that it may be of value to complete the pipeline in the earlier release that we already have in parts in bullseye.

I'll also do the still missing q2-composition and q2-longitudinal and then - I think then it is "tutorial time" for me. Q2-taxa needs a bit of cleanup with the _javascript_ it is shipping. But otherwise, I tend to think we are done.

Best,

Steffen