Re: Static linking without using a Built-Using attribute

Hi Sébastien, Hi Nilesh,

Sébastien Jodogne, on 2021-06-08:
> > Etienne filed unblock request for orthanc:
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=989504
> >
> > *However*, you will also have to do it for orthanc-webviewer,
> > orthanc-wsi, orthanc-dicomweb -- 3 separate unblock requests.
> >
> > They are packages without autopkgtests, and need manual unblock by
> > the release team. The date for full freeze is 10 July
> > (https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2021/06/msg00168.html) hence
> > please file these unblock requests at the earliest, else these
> > plugins will not migrate
>
> Thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks from me as well for the follow up!  Sorry for not
answering earlier, I got caught by daylife by surprise; had to
borrow a computer to check list archives and submit #989504…

> I have just introduced the 3 unblock requests:

I see all four packages have been unblocked today, orthanc
should be able to make it to bullseye in good shape thankfully.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da