Re: Static linking without using a Built-Using attribute

> Thanks Nilesh for the permissions, I begun with upload of
> orthanc 1.9.2+really1.9.1+dfsg-1 source changes.  Sébastien, I
> let you proceed with the plugins, since you seemed willing to do
> it yourself.

Great!

Just an additional question: In your previous message, you mentioned the
need to file a request to manually unblock the migration to bullseye.
Will you take care of introducing this request?

Thanks again, and have a nice day too :-)
Sébastien-