Re: Static linking without using a Built-Using attribute

Hi Sébastien

On 6/5/21 6:48 PM, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
>> Thanks Nilesh for the permissions, I begun with upload of
>> orthanc 1.9.2+really1.9.1+dfsg-1 source changes.  Sébastien, I
>> let you proceed with the plugins, since you seemed willing to do
>> it yourself.
>
> Great!
>
> Just an additional question: In your previous message, you mentioned the
> need to file a request to manually unblock the migration to bullseye.
> Will you take care of introducing this request?
>
> Thanks again, and have a nice day too :-)

Etienne filed unblock request for orthanc: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=989504

*However*, you will also have to do it for orthanc-webviewer, orthanc-wsi, orthanc-dicomweb -- 3 separate unblock requests.

They are packages without autopkgtests, and need manual unblock by the release team.
The date for full freeze is 10 July (https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2021/06/msg00168.html) hence please file these unblock requests at the earliest,
else these plugins will not migrate

Nilesh