Static linking without using a Built-Using attribute

Dear all,

This message is about the three following related bugs in the packages
of the Orthanc family:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=989126 (orthanc-wsi)
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=989127 (orthanc-webviewer)
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=989128 (orthanc-dicomweb)

All these packages have recently been updated to statically link against
the "liborthancframework1" package, because the ABI of the latter C++
library is not stabilized yet (this library is internal and allows
sharing code between Orthanc plugins). This explains why the
"Built-Using" attribute must be added.

However, I now face a problem: I mistakenly uploaded
"orthanc-1.9.2+dfsg-1" to unstable during the hard freeze period,
whereas it should have been uploaded it to experimental:
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/orthanc/-/blob/master/debian/changelog

Andreas (Tille) explained that we now "need to link the affected
packages (orthanc-wsi, orthanc-webviewer and orthanc-dicomweb) against
the orthanc-dev in testing since unstable has a newer version."

Adrian (Bunk) replied that "This is fixable with a +really version."

Unfortunately, this is visibly a non-trivial procedure that is out of
the scope of my personal experience. In particular, I don't understand
to what package the "+really" version should apply (to "orthanc", or to
the 3 problematic packages?).

Also note that it is unclear to me what exact package should be put in
"Built-Using". Is it "src:orthanc", "liborthancframework1", or
"liborthancframework-dev", with or without version? I am also unsure
whether a new upload of the "orthanc" package should be done.

Please could someone help solving these issues by providing me with a
step-by-step guide, or by fixing one the three packages so that I can
mimic the resolution on the two others?

Kind Regards,
Sébastien-

PS: Andreas is unavailable for the moment to help and fix these issues.