Re: PyEnsembl - how does that help us?

Hi,

On 5/20/21 4:09 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:

> Am 20.05.21 um 12:19 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
>>

>> On Thu, 20 May, 2021, 3:45 pm Steffen Möller, <steffen_moeller@gmx.de <mailto:steffen_moeller@gmx.de>> wrote:
>>

>>     Am 20.05.21 um 11:42 schrieb Andreas Tille:
>>     > On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 11:00:59AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
>>     >> This can be uploaded to NEW right now, no?
>>     > +1
>>     My fear was that this would take energies away from finishing the
>>     release. But yes, happily so.
>>

>> I think release situation for the med team's end is good.
>> Since you told me and Etienne in the last video conference that your keys expired - do you need sponsoring?
>>
>> If so, mind linking the repos here?
>
> memoized_property: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-memoized-property
> serializable: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-serializable
> typechecks: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-typechecks
> datacache: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-datacache
> gftparse: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-gtfparse
> pyensembl: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pyensembl
> xpore: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/xpore

Uploaded: memoized_property, serializable, typechecks, gftparse after some changes, and enabled salsa CI (consider taking a look)

For xpore: There is a "Suggests: python-xpore-doc" However, there is no such -doc package. The docs look good and should be built. Did you forget to push in any case?

I'll upload the rest tomorrow. A bit too tired for the day :-)

Nilesh