Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

Am Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 11:56:46PM +0530 schrieb Sonali Warunjikar:

> Have also placed a call with the retailer regarding calibration. They said
> they'll get back but I doubt whether they even understood the question.

I can entirely feel your pain ...

> Next question will be to choose the right tool to apply these
> calibrations. While br/co/gamma are rather easier with ImageMagick,
> exposure doesn't seem to be directly available.

Maybe I'm wrong but I suppose that is because "exposure"
isn't really a image characteristic, is it ?  Now, in optics,
as in photography, it is the combination of aperture and
shutter speed, IOW, to "how much light" (xrays) file gets ...
exposed.

But in digital image processing ?  White balance (temperature
of white, that is) could be another factor over co/y/br.

> Gimp does a good job of it interactively

It probably offers a "complex" control manipulation several
base properties in conjunction.

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B