Aw: Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

> Yes, it's now closer to a real X ray. The Dr still sees some problems, but
> I think it will need some experiments with exposure, brightness and
> contrast.

Typically, there's presets for those but as a doctor one always plays
with them such settings during the diagnostics process.

So, I suppose finding suitable defaults is useful but then
one should strive to convert the data to a more conventional
format, say, some DICOM variant and feed that to Orthanc for
storage and to Ginkgo CADx / Aeskulap / your-favourite-viewer
for image display. They offer controls for adjusting exposure,
brightness, and contrast.

I can ascertain one _needs_ to adjust those dynamically :-)

Karsten