Re: Re: Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

On Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 09:34:08AM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> I know, the idea was to install the CareStrean TWAIN "driver" but not
> the CareStream dental imaging solution in the hope that the license
> material resides in the imaging solution rather than the TWAIN driver.

With the discovery of hidden device I feel it's the contrary now. The
licensing might be tied to the driver. But worth a try. I have a very old
winxp (remember?) VM and usually it is not possible to get anything
worthwhile to install on that! I also prefer not tinkering with the VM as
it has a critical functionality. Using a different VM, probably I can try.