Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

Am Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2020, 13:54:22 CET schrieb Sonali Warunjikar:

> On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 12:51:34PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> > Have you asked the manufacturer for information on using this as a twain

> > device ?

> I thought I replied to that. This product's pages open only in German even

> if I search on the English site. So could not find where to ask.

> For the encouraging words, thanks. I'll keep it up.

> As I mentioned the glaring gaps between wireshark and usbmon and quality

> issues with the former are disappointing and so is the word length limit

> in usbmon.

I found a reference that the default usbmon is not suitable and one should use a different one.

Will try to dig up the link

Here you should be able to get in touch with the manufacturer

https://www.carestreamdental.com/en-us/about/contact-us/

They are explicetly stating TWAIN compliance and 3rd party interaction.

I guess they hand out a twain driver on request.

Best,

SH