Re: routine-update builds twice, but does not clean after the first

On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 11:25:16PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:

> routine-update now checks if the repository is clean prior to invoking
> 'gbp tag',
> and runs ./debian/rules clean if not.

Sounds sensible.  When building in a chroot per definition the current
Git repository should be untouched.  So this should not affect my
workflow.

> I hope this is tolerable for you all, should have done that earlier.

I'm sorry that I forgot to push version 0.0.6.  I hope I restored all
changes properly in the Git repository now.