Re: routine-update builds twice, but does not clean after the first

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 04:33:42PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> That cleaning I had introduced between the builds somewhen was removed

Yes, I removed this a long time ago.  Building heavy packages twice is
just not friendly to the environment (and to my nerves ;-) ).  If you
really want to debug the clean target please do this manually or with
some other tool.

As Nilesh said the script assumes (perfectly intentional for very good
reasons discussed frequently) building in a chroot and you should expect
issues if you do something else.