Re: RF peer review/help/sponsoring: seqcluster

Hi Steffen,

On Thu, Aug 06, 2020 at 11:05:51PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Because of a dependency on non-free/vienna-rna the package is only in
> contrib. I had to extend my cowbuilder for it to find the non-free
> dependency.

You mention it as "Recommends".  Would it make sense to use this package
just with vienna-rna as "Suggests"?  In this case the package could go
into main.

> Its documentation comes with inline images which triggers
>
> E: python-seqcluster source: source-is-missingdoc/post/mirqc_report.html
> line length is 770 characters (>512)
>
> which I would want to override - but please kindly confirm.

Confirmed.

> This warning here, well donno, I think I want to ignore it.
>
> W: python3-seqcluster: no-manual-pageusr/bin/seqcluster_install

Can be probably ignored.

> No idea what this is about - I used sphinx - would also want to leave
> that warnings since the file is not part of the source tree
>
> python-seqcluster-doc:
> embedded-javascript-libraryusr/share/doc/python-seqcluster-doc/html/_static/language_data.js

I think these issues should be dealt with by dh_sphinxdoc and I
would also ignore this for the moment.

I need to admit I have not build the package myself since
I was to lazy to add non-free to my pbuilder.