RF peer review/help/sponsoring: seqcluster

Hello,

Today the last build dependency for python-seqcluster was accepted into
the archive. Happy!

Because of a dependency on non-free/vienna-rna the package is only in
contrib. I had to extend my cowbuilder for it to find the non-free
dependency.

Its documentation comes with inline images which triggers

E: python-seqcluster source: source-is-missingdoc/post/mirqc_report.html
line length is 770 characters (>512)

which I would want to override - but please kindly confirm.

This warning here, well donno, I think I want to ignore it.

W: python3-seqcluster: no-manual-pageusr/bin/seqcluster_install

No idea what this is about - I used sphinx - would also want to leave
that warnings since the file is not part of the source tree

python-seqcluster-doc:
embedded-javascript-libraryusr/share/doc/python-seqcluster-doc/html/_static/language_data.js

Many thanks and regards,

Steffen