Re: RFS: probabel and jmodeltest

On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 09:15:37PM +0530, Pranav Ballaney wrote:
> I've added autopkgtests to probabel.

Just rebuilding after adding DEP3 headers (please remember to add at
least fields  Author, Last-Changed and Description - if applicable also
Bug-Debian to quilt patches).

> However, since jmodeltest runs in a
> GUI, I am unable to write tests but I found that just to run it, two
> dependencies had to be installed, so I have added both. Please review and
> sponsor.

Thanks for spotting the missing dependencies (hmmm, I missed to add
which ones which I checked in Git log but now also forgot to add to
changelog).  Regarding the test using graphical interface this can
*sometimes* be done if no user interaction is needed.  You can find an
example test in the gdpc package using xvfb.  I have not checked
whether this is a sensible approach in jmodeltest case but you might
like to re-check (and remember this option in possible future cases).

Kind regards and thanks for your work on these two packages