Please list your contributions to COVID-19 sprint as intput for my DebConf20 talk

Hi,

my talk proposal for DebConf20[1] was accepted recently.  I would like
to thank all contributers (who "stayed home and contributed" ;-) ) in
this talk.  To make sure I will not miss anybody please be so kind and
send me an e-mail with a list of your contributions - I'm afraid I would
forget something if I try to assemble it all.

Feel free to add your contribution here to this thread on the mailing
list - I see no reason to hide it in some private mail (which is fine
anyway if you prefer this).

Thanks again to all those who contributed and who keep on contributing

       Andreas.

[1] https://debconf20.debconf.org/talks/21-stay-home-and-contribute-to-debian-med/