Re: Please list your contributions to COVID-19 sprint as intput for my DebConf20 talk

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille, on 2020-07-28 08:43:25 +0200:
> Feel free to add your contribution here to this thread on the mailing
> list - I see no reason to hide it in some private mail (which is fine
> anyway if you prefer this).

On the packaging side, I can mention prinseq-lite and its
dependencies, maintained within Perl packaging team.  The target
would have been virusseeker-virome, but packaging ended up being
kind of stuck due to RepeatMasker being licensed under OSL 2.1.
Still having contributed to free Tandem Repeats Finder helped
moving forward, from what I understood.

I could mention several bug fixes, and maybe a bit of help on a
few packages (addressing some autoremovals for instance), but I
fear I did not keep track accurately which ones were affecting
packages relevant to addressing the ongoing Covid-19 problem.

I hope this helps with your presentation, let me know if you
wish further details.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Old rsa/3072: 5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d