Re: Please list your contributions to COVID-19 sprint as intput for my DebConf20 talk

Hi Andreas,

On 2020-07-28 09:43, Andreas Tille wrote:
> my talk proposal for DebConf20[1] was accepted recently.  I would like
> to thank all contributers (who "stayed home and contributed" ;-) ) in
> this talk.

Congrats! And thank you for your tremendous efforts to coordinate the
hackathon! :)

> Feel free to add your contribution here to this thread on the mailing
> list - I see no reason to hide it in some private mail (which is fine
> anyway if you prefer this).

My main contribution was getting openmm [1] and macromoleculebuilder [2]
into Debian. The latter one seems to be the only protein homology
modelling tool in Debian (but please correct me if I am wrong!)

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/openmm
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/macromoleculebuilder

Best wishes,
Andrius