Re: Any volunteer to remove csh dependency of mummer [mummer is marked for autoremoval from testing]

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 07:14:52PM +0200, etienne.mollier@mailoo.org wrote:
> I actually have a bit of a decade old history with Csh, hence my
> having stronger feelings about it than usual perhaps.  But no
> worries, I didn't intend to put any blame of any sort on anyone
> neither.

Just to be clear about this:  I'm fine with any shell as personal user
environment and every shell has it pros and cons.  However, writing
scripts for a wider audience should simply be written in POSIX shell
(also without any bash specific things).