Re: [RFS] hyphy 2.5.19+dfsg-1

Hello Étienne,

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 03:54:25PM +0200, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> Hi Tony, Hi Andreas,
>
> While I'm not in position to sponsor uploads, I find interesting
> to see a sponsor procedure, and learn about even more QA tools.
> I'm surprised about not seeing autopkgtest runs in the list; has
> it simply been forgotten?

Thank you for the reminder - that's a good suggestion.  I typically work
on Debian Java packages, most of which are libraries and don't (yet)
have autopkgtests.

For the sake of completeness, previously I would run piuparts locally,
but regularly ran into false positives that weren't reflected on the
tracker.debian.org page for the package.  I should revisit that as well.

> My bad, I really should run a complete lintian check, especially
> right before hitting the "Send mail" button after wrapping up my
> RFSs, notably in case of last minute small change.  Severaly
> typos were fixed since hyphy 2.5.18, but it seems the manpage
> wrap up revealed at least one typo that has remained hidden in
> the binaries issued until then.

It is a constant battle against increasing entropy.  One other thing you
could check if you revisit the hyphy packaging is the Multi-Arch hinter
"hyphy-common could be marked Multi-Arch: foreign" [1] as visible in the
PTS [2].

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/MultiArch/Hints#ma-foreign
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/hyphy

> Have a good Sunday,  :)